Premier Performance accepts cheques and money orders. You must place your order online, by phone or by fax before mailing us your payment. When filling out the order form, select "Pay by cheque or money order" as the payment option.
Where do I send my check or money order?
After you have submitted your order, we will send you our head office address.
Note: Please be sure to write your e-mail address on the cheque or money order so we may properly credit your account.
Do you accept international cheques or money orders?
We accept only postal money orders denominated in Canadian dollars or cheques denominated in Canadian dollars. Cheques must also have a valid bank routing number (ABA code) MICRO-encoded on the bottom of the check.
When will my order ship?
Our typical time frames for receiving and processing cheques or money orders is as follows:
- Payment sent from a Canadian address: 7-10 days
- Payment sent from a U.S. address: 7-10 days
- Payment sent from an international address: 3 to 4 weeks
Your order will not ship until after your payment has been received and processed.
- Items that usually ship within 24 hours will be prepared for shipment immediately after we process your cheque.
- Other items will ship in the availability time frame indicated on the product detail page.
We will send you an e-mail notification on the day that your payment is entered into your store account.
Available funds from cheques are not designated to specific orders. We will ship the first available order for which there are sufficient funds.
Note: All cheques will be authorized using Telecheck check verification service. Returned checks will be referred to Telecheck for collection and will be subject to the maximum returned check fee allowed by law.
How can I view my available funds balance?
We will always send you your store account balance after your payment has been processed and deposited into our account. If you want to use these funds toward a new order, use the order form to indicate that you want to pay by cheque.
Did you receive my cheque or money order?
If you mailed us a cheque or money order more than 4 weeks ago and the funds do not appear when you view your cheque funds balance, please click the contact us and provide us with the following information:
- the e-mail address that appears on cheque or money order
- the account name on cheque or money order (full name and address that appears in upper left corner of the cheque)
- the exact dollar amount
- the exact date the cheque or money order was sent
- the cheque or money order number
- the date the cheque was cashed (if applicable - please contact the issuing bank for confirmation)
These details will help us match your payment with your order.